OperationIT can provide the needed technical talent skilled in designing, mapping, reading, growing and maintaining the enterprise’s IoT internal domains and external products.
Research shows three out of every four IT Initiatives fail. In fact, according to Gartner, three quarters of IoT projects will go on for twice longer than they should, because of insufficient relevant skills/talent. At OperationIT we have helped our clients succeed by providing the right talent that can simplify your digital ecosystem, so that you can focus on providing or enhancing the connected experience of your users and customers.
Our talent experienced in delivering IoT solutions are experts in:
- Communicative chips
- Communication gateways
- Cloud management
- Security solutions that cut across the IoT stack
- Domain knowledge that identifies and addresses problems with IoT
A matrix of key technical skills in this domain, that our IoT candidates possess include:
- Machine Learning and AI: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI, Neural Networks, TensorFlow
- Data Design & Business Intelligence: Big Data, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Spark, Elastic Stack, NoSQL/NewSQL, Streaming Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Hadoop, PowerBI, Tableau
- Security: Cryptography, Authentication, Non-repudiation, Encryption, Ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure, Elliptical Curve Cryptography, AES, RSA, SSL, TLS, DTLS and VPN etc.
- Device Management: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, GPIO, USB, I2C, LEDs, FPGA, ASICs, SoC, Bluetooth, LoRaWAN, Mircocontrollers, ARM Cortex