Retail & CPG
“Impulse”: That is one of the key terms that characterize the buying behavior of today’s consumer. Consumer buying behavior in a capitalistic society is governed by “want” and “immediacy”. They are not willing to wait for any one vendor to offer them what they “like”. The choices are in abundance. It’s all right there, for them to see and experience. They don’t see any reason to wait or pay a premium for anything. In such a fast-paced consumer driven market, businesses are trying to stand out with everything they can, and cry aloud “pick me”.
Enterprises are in a race to keep up to this impulse and immediacy of the retail consumer by being better, faster, and leaner. Under these circumstances enhanced processes and emerging technologies such as big data analytics, mobility, and social networks help retailers reduce cost, improve margins and compete with one another in today’s multi-channel retail game, constantly sharpening competitive advantage.
OperationIT’s business consulting and technology solutions assist enterprises within this industry segment by creating outcomes in four key areas:
- Business process transformation and operational efficiency
- Technological innovation and value chain optimization
- Rapid growth and globalization of Direct to Consumer initiatives
- Increasing and Retaining Consumers’ Brand Loyalty
OperationIT’s operational and technology experts offer top-notch business expertise with state-of-the-art technology, to help you build life-long relationships with your consumers, collaborate effectively with your channel partners while driving efficiency, manage your products from raw materials to finished goods, and manage your business performance through increased visibility. We create practical solutions to your complex challenges in supply chain management, merchandising, eCommerce and store management.
Some of the technology solutions that OperationIT offers the Retail and Consumer Goods industry are:
- Client Relationship Management
- Big Data and Advanced Analytics and Insight
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Master Data Management
- Packaged Applications Implementation
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Kiosks and POS solutions
- Retail Floor Optimization including visual merchandizing, shelf and space planning
- New Product Development and Introduction